1. First and foremost, It’s my birth month! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I usually celebrate all month long and I’ve been doing this since my 30th Birthday dubbing October… JENtober! #31DaysOfJentober **My own personal Birthday month hashtag(s)**
2. I usually try to attend a blog conference scheduled in October and get the opportunity to travel, learn, network and party with my blogger friends! This October I’ll be at the Niche Parent Conference at Walt Disney World. Woot! I can’t wait…
3. I schedule exciting events every weekend during the month of October so that I am celebrating with family and friends. I like experiencing new things with the people close to me that I love. I also have a few friends with October Birthdays and I celebrate with them too. It should be dubbed FUNtober!
4. My oldest son is also born in October, his estimated due date was on Halloween but he decided to come a week early and we also celebrate his birthday this month. He is a Scorpio though… and doesn’t reign as a Libra like his mom! He likes to celebrate his Birthday on Halloween. Go Figure!
5. I love the fall season even though I have allergies year round! It’s way better than what I go through during Spring and I just love all the colors. Everything looks so beautiful especially in the mountains. It’s always amazing to see the leaves on trees change color.
6. October is also breast cancer awareness month and domestic violence awareness month. I love using my blog and social media channels as a platform to shed light on causes that are near and dear to my heart. #SocialGoodBlogger
7. Horror Movies!!!!! I love to stay tuned into SyFy and the American Movie Channel to watch all the scary movies that come on throughout the month of October. I love Horror Movies! AND… don’t let there be back to back sequels. I won’t leave the house! #31DaysOfHalloween
8. Halloween is a fun time in our house. I dress up with the kids and take them to our neighborhood Fall Festival and also neighborhood Trick O’ Treating. They do pretty well every single year and then I take all the goodies from them and ration it out over a period of time.
9. Preparing for the holidays… I know that once October is over we are heading into the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays and they are my favorite! I love to cook and fellowship with my family. I love traditions and have started my own over the years.
10. Skips back to number #2! I’m doing the countdown to Walt Disney World and the Niche Parent Conference! As I get closer I will share what’s on the agenda that I am looking forward to and you know I’ll be tweeting my entire experience so don’t forget to follow me @JaelDesignsInc JENtober Rocks!
Until Next Time… Ciao!