I’m too excited about this Sunday’s radio show. Regular host (@PPDiva) is bringing back her two regular co-hosts Alanda (@cocoamommy) and myself Jen (@JaelDesignsInc) and we have another roundtable discussion that you won’t want to miss. This weeks topics are varied and all VERY interesting. We can guarantee that when you come to listen to this weeks radio show there will be something to pique everyone’s interest and keep everyone talking in the chatroom.
We are coming to you with a fresh, new design and a coinciding website to go with the radio show soon.
If you are interested in being a regular contributing writer to the soon-to-be WhenTheDivasTalk.com online magazine for women be on the lookout for more information to come this week.
This Weeks Show Topics:
- Oscars Talk
- Disney’s Princess & The Frog gets a nomination.
- Nominations that we are excited about and our predictions.
- Child Support: How Much is Too Much?
- Childhood Obesity
- Our Kids Are Snacking Too Much
- Teen Suicide Pact
- Sexting Amongst Teens
- Radical Parenting
- Can Parents Go Too Far
If you are looking for a fun and exciting way to spend two hours on Sunday, then please tune in to â€œWhen The Diva Talks.â€ Come out to the chatroom and show your support.
How do you listen?
Registration is easy:
- Create a free account at Blog Talk Radio.
- Once you are registered, go to When The Diva Talks. (Thatâ€™s my radio show page.)
- Click on Add to Friends. (Doing this will give you a 1 hour reminder to your email before the show starts.)
- Tune in on Sunday at 4pm EST to the live show.