I had the pleasure of being a guest co-host on Penny Pinching Divas Blog Talk Radio Show “When The Diva Talks” with two wonderful women and I enjoyed myself so much I had to share this experience with you. I had never thought about Blog Talk Radio until now. I had a ball!
This radio show was TOO much fun! I had so much fun co-hosting it with Alanda of Cocoa Mommy and host Shynea of Penny Pinching Diva. My description cannot do it justice, so you will have to tune in and follow suit.
Follow along with the show. Click on the links as we discuss the topics to keep up with what’s going on.
- 00:00 Announcements By Host Shynea (@PPDiva)
- 01:40 Alanda (@cocoamommy) introduces herself.
- 02:32 Jen (@JaelDesignsInc) introduces herself.
- 04:30 Toyota defense might rescue jailed Minnesota man.
- 14:20 Middle School Matchmaking: read about it on Execumama’s blog.
- 19:30 Teenage pregnancy, my opinion and MTVs 16 & Pregnant.
- 40:30 Reality TV: Why are we fascinated by reality shows: Do they go too far? Where should they draw the line?
- We discuss Big Brother, Flavor of Love, For the Love of Ray J and The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- 52:17 Alanda’s brother calls in and joins the chat on Reality TV.
- 58:00 19 Kids & Counting, The Duggars: Should we judge this couple?
- 69:00 Whitney Houston’s concert debacle: Should she have made a comeback?
- 76:50 The Octomom’s recent appearance on The View: Is she really all there? Does her elevator go all of the way up?
I hope you enjoy the show! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.