Meal time doesn’t have to be a long tedious process. I have a hectic schedule and quick meal planning for dinner is a necessity for my family. I just want to be able to come home after a long day and be able to prepare a meal in under one hour. Using the Sanderson Farms website for recipes is so convenient when I’m looking for any type of chicken recipe. There are so many great recipes to choose from in a variety of categories. I recently prepared stuffed chicken parmesan with linguine.
One of my favorite categories on the Sanderson Farms Recipe Page is “Quick” for the recipes that don’t take lots of time to prepare or cook. Baking is usually my first choice and stove top is runner up when preparing my meals. I decided to pan fry the chicken breast fillets after I stuffed them with a blend of five Italian Cheeses, Spinach and coated them with bread crumbs. I boiled linguine which took 10-15 minutes and I was on my way to a quickly prepared dinner for my family.
I have a habit of using recipes as a starting point and will change a few things to make it my own. The Chicken Parmesan on the Sanderson Farms website isn’t stuffed and I wanted to try something new. I will share the Sanderson Farms Recipe with you. The only thing I did differently was stuff the chicken breast fillet and cooked them in a frying pan on the stove top vs. baking them in the oven. I will prepare this meal again and try to bake it and see how it comes out.
• 4 Sanderson Farms® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create eight chicken breast fillets
• 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
• 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1 cup shredded Italian (5) Cheeses
• prepared marinara sauce
• cooked pasta
1. Stove Top Pan Pre-Heated on Med-Hi Heat
2. Season chicken with seasoning salt and black pepper.
3. Have bread crumbs in a small bowl.
4. Place spinach in a small bowl.
5. Place (5) Italian Cheese in a small bowl
6. Slit chicken breast fillet down the middle and stuff with spinach and Italian Cheese.
7. Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture.
8. Place chicken in frying pan.
9. Repeat with remaining three chicken breast fillets.
10. Cook on Med-Hi heat for 10-20 minutes. Flipping the chicken on each side.
11. Remove chicken from pan and top with marinara sauce and Italian cheese.
12. Serve with cooked pasta.
Visit the Sanderson Farms Chicken website for cooking tips, recipe ideas, or to find a store location in your area. You can also see what types of chicken products are being offered along with product information and FAQs to frequently asked questions. There is a lot of information being shared on the website about how to safely handle chicken. You also get to learn the Sanderson Farm Chicken Philosophy which includes their history, core values, beliefs and giving back. I love supporting my local farmers!
What’s your favorite go-to recipe for a quick chicken dinner?
Disclosure: I am a Brand Ambassador for Sanderson Farms Chicken Products. All opinions are 100% honest and completely my own.