A home space redesign can be stressful if youâ€™re not organized nor have a plan of exactly what you want. I am at the tail end of one of my room redesigns and itâ€™s for my work space. I had a vision and over time with shopping at Michaelâ€™s, Target and Amazon it all came together. There were a few wall pieces that I wanted to hang and VELCROÂ® Brand HANGablesâ„¢ came to the rescue! I usually donâ€™t hang any wall pieces myself but, this was so easy that I didnâ€™t need to enlist help to get the job done. Here are some top reasons to use VELCROÂ® Brand HANGablesâ„¢.
I hung my Durham Modern Map Art. The poster and frame is 24â€x36â€ in size. My custom JenOni Ave. Street sign was hung under the map art, it meshes perfectly together. A bulletin board was on my wish list and I went out and bought a wood frame decorative bulletin board. Itâ€™s a stylish contemporary design that seems to fit with the overall theme of my work space. The theme is black and white with modern art deco and stylish contemporary design. Take a look at how I brought this vision to life. Iâ€™ll share the whole DIY process in the near future.
- Itâ€™s SUPER easy to use the VELCROÂ® Brand HANGablesâ„¢ to hang up your wall art whether itâ€™s a few pictures here and there or an entire wall mosaic.
- No hammer and nails required! You donâ€™t need to worry about damaging your walls and putting unnecessary holes in them.
- You can place the VELCROÂ® Brand product on your frame exactly where you want it and test where youâ€™d like to place it before actually hanging it on the wall permanently.
- VELCROÂ® Brand HANGablesâ„¢ come in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit any frame type.
- VELCROÂ® Brand HANGablesâ„¢ are easy to peel away with a tab to remove them so they wonâ€™t damage your walls.
- They can hold up to four (4) pounds of weight per set. I added more strips to my Durham Modern Map Art just to be on the safe side. I used 6-8 and itâ€™s hanging perfectly.
- Itâ€™s easy to remove when you are ready to redecorate and/or reuse it in another location. Just add additional loops (removable side) and reuse it. The hook (permanent side) will remain on your wall piece.
- You donâ€™t have to limit yourself to pictures. You can hang other objects as well like coat hooks, key holder, wall clock or a dry erase board.
How do you hang your pictures on the wall? Try VELCROÂ® Brand HANGablesâ„¢.
Disclosure: I am a VELCROÂ® Brand Ambassador, all opinions are 100% honest and completely my own. I received samples of VELCROÂ® Brand HANGablesâ„¢ at BlogHer 2016 from the VELCROÂ® Brand expo showroom.