Next week Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Presents… Barnum’s FUNundrum is coming to North Carolina. First stop is Charlotte at the Time Warner Cable Arena from January 26-30. For schedule and event details head on over to Time Warner Cable Arena Website.
Did you know?
• Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey care for 52 elephants, and they have a team of FT Veterinarians to give each elephant regular thorough examinations.
• Elephants are herbivores with a staple diet of 150-200 pounds of hay per day with additional grains, fruits and vegetables.
• It’s a myth that elephants love to eat peanuts but they do drink lots of water between 30 and 50 gallons a day.
• Fruits and vegetables are purchased locally from stores and shipped directly to the arena before the arrival of Ringling Bros. in each city to ensure fresh-quality food for the animals.
• Only elephants with suitable temperament and a natural predisposition toward training are selected for performances. Elephants learn by emulation, which is a sign of high mental capacity, and can respond to more than 50 verbal commands.
• Ringling Bros. is a world leader in the care and conservation of the endangered Asian elephant.
one hour before show time, families can meet the performers, get autographs, and see an amazing elephant that paints at the All Access Pre-show – FREE with a purchased ticket!
Bonus: Enjoy an exclusive coupon code for a discounted ticket rate.
Here’s a cool coloring sheet for you to print off so your little ones can color!
Disclosure: I am receiving complimentary tickets to see the Ringling Brother’s and Barnum & Bailey Presents… Barnum’s FUNundrum for participating as an ambassador in this campaign.