This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FamilyPizzaCombo #CollectiveBias
I absolutely love when I can pull dinner together in a short period of time. I am a full time working mom and wife with a hectic schedule. I always try to have dinner planned out for the week and will occasionally opt for take out on those really chaotic days. I also love to host dinner parties at my home and will plan an easy menu and play hostess. We are well into football season and ready for the BIG game! This was a great opportunity for me to host a football themed dinner party for my friends and family. It was super easy to pull together because I went to Sam’s Club and purchased the Family Pizza Combo from the cafe. The Family Pizza Combo includes a HOT (16in) pizza, cheesy bread-sticks, chocolate chip cookies and a 2 Liter of Coca-Cola for just $13.98! You can’t beat that! I thought about what I could pair with it and added chicken wings, veggie sticks and football inspired cupcakes. To make things really fun I picked up some football themed table decor and party supplies which pulled it all together. I found the cutest table cloth, football platter, tumbler, plates and napkins. It’s GAME TIME!
- Pick your theme, in my case it was FOOTBALL! There have been so many Sunday’s of watching football in our home and we’re so ready for the BIG game!
- Plan Your menu, I got the Coca Cola Family Pizza Combo from Sam’s Club with additional items. I added chicken wings, veggie sticks and football decorated cupcakes.
- Get your party decor to match your theme. This is the perfect season to find football inspired party decor. It’s EVERYWHERE!
- Have some games ready so you can play during some down time. I like the “Don’t Say It!” game, Bingo or Charades. We played them over the Christmas holiday and it was so much FUN!
- Invite your closest family and friends and get R.S.V.P’s so that you have enough food and beverages to accommodate everyone. You don’t want to be the hostess that runs out of food!
- Last but not least enjoy the dinner party with your loved ones and continue to be the hostess with the mostess! Keep the ice stocked, drinks filled and food on the buffet table!
I will admit that I had planned to have my football themed dinner party on a particular date and then had to move it back a week which caused me to re-plan in a pinch. We also had some bad snow storm weather which played a part in me doing things spur of the moment but, it all worked out! It was super easy for me to head over to my local Sam’s Club and place my order in the cafe. Sam’s Club Coca Cola Family Pizza Combo was perfect for our football themed dinner party. The HOT (16in) pizza, cheesy bread-sticks, chocolate chip cookies and a 2 Liter of Coca-Cola for just $13.98 was just what we needed. You can order the pizza with your topping of choice. My family loves pepperoni so that’s what I went with. You also get marinara sauce with the cheesy bread-sticks. I placed my order and it was ready within a few minutes for me to take home. This is probably one of the easiest dinner parties I’ve hosted to date. Check out the Sam’s Club Coca-Cola Pizza Bundle and find a cafe near you. I may have to do this all over again on the BIG game day and it will be well worth it! How would you plan your party in a pinch?