I have been fortunate enough to experience some really great opportunities and I am so Thankful. Here are ten thoughts that have me feeling really Thankful today in particular. #ThankfulThursday
1. First and foremost “Life”! I woke up today. My family is all in good health and I love them to pieces. What a blessing…
2. I attended the Pose ‘N Post Symposium in Raleigh, NC last month with Chrisette Michele. It was a great experience and I even got an opportunity to interview her. Check out the Pose N’ Post Raleigh recap!
3. I attended Women’s Empowerment weekend and was a on the scene social media correspondent. I enjoyed seeing Jussie Smollett, Bishop T.D. Jakes, Neyo, Omari Hardwick, Damon Dash, Eric Benet, and the list goes on. Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
4. I’m an “It Girl” for Rocksbox. I have shared my sets picked out by my stylist based on my taste. I’ve posted pictures on Instagram. I can’t wait to see what I’ll get next. Check them out…
5. I’m a new Moto Maker and am so excited about this opportunity. I look forawrd to sharing all things Motorola with you in the near future. I see a Moto X and/or Moto 360 in my future! The BEST part is… I get to design and customize it. Stay Tuned… #MotoMakers
6. My daughters High School Senior Prom was a success. I’m going to blog about the long hard road to satisfaction. It was great, she looked beautiful and I took LOTS of pictures. Graduation is in June, I’m NOT ready!
7. My work-life has been very hectic in a positive way. I can definitely say that I love my job and I’m passionte about what I do.
8. I started an awesome Facebook Group with Essense Hill and I can’t wait to see it blossom. Our local bloggers and socialites needed a place to connect and network. #WhereToBeSociety
9. I wasn’t able to attend the Town Hall Meeting that took place with President Obama in Charlotte, NC but it feels good to just know that I had the opportunity arise.
10. My social calendar stays FULL and while I attend many events I’m going to start hosting my own and I’m really looking forward to that.
So, I’ve said a mouthful… What are you thankful for? #ThankfulThursday