Disclosure: I am a (Motorola) Moto Maker Ambassador and was hosted by Motorola to attend Lenovo Tech World. All opinions expressed are 100% honest and completely my own.
The excitement and anticipation of the announcements that would be made at Lenovo Tech World was at an all-time high. I honestly didn’t know what to expect but, let me tell you… I was blown away! Lenovo Tech World was held at the Nob Hill Masonic Center in San Francisco, CA. There were hundreds of people that consisted of general admission, employees, media and brand ambassadors. As soon as you walked in there was a concourse full of tech vendors that had a display set up so that you could demo their product. As soon as you walked in to the actual space where the keynote was taking place there were seating arrangements while Lenovo and additional tech brands were demonstrating and allowing hands on demos for you to explore. I’m going to share TEN of my favorite Lenovo Tech World moments with you.
• It was my first time seeing Yuanqing Yang (YY), the Lenovo CEO & Chairman up close and personal. I enjoyed his keynote to let us know “innovation never stands still” and how digitally mobile intelligence is being integrated in future mobile devices while staying connected. Can you imagine your phone doing so much more than it already does? What about virtual reality in the palm of your hands?
• Ashton Kutcher Made a few appearances as product engineer with Lenovo and Motorola to demo the shatterproof screen on the Moto Z and also show us how the all-new Moto Mods will work with the Moto Z. I’m so excited! You will practically be able to design and build your phone just the way you want it. I already do so much on my phone but, having a FULL computer at your fingertips is a game changer.
• I think I may have screamed when Meghan McCarthy announced flexible technology! A smart phone/ watch and tablet/ phone that adjust to your preferences as needed. The phone turns into a smartwatch and snaps onto your wrist. It’s 4.35” flexible display. That’s ideal for working out or jogging. The tablet converts to a phone measuring 5.5” smart phone or 7.8” tablet. They will be available in a variety of colors so I would rock it on my wrist just for fashion & style purposes.
• Lenovo Announced the Phab 2 Pro. It will be the world’s 1st Tango-Enabled Phone. The apps will be amazing and just to know that you can create virtual objects just about anywhere is extraordinary. I showed my eight year old son the video and he was blown away. He can’t wait to get his hands on one. He stole all my excitement about the Phab 2 pro.
• Lowe’s Vision & Wayfair Apps will be EPIC! You can basically design or redecorate any room in your home using virtual reality. No more sending furniture back to the store because you measured incorrectly. You can take measurements and SEE IN REAL TIME how that appliance or piece of furniture will look in your home. I’m so going to be on an interior design high!
• The Moto Z and Moto Z Force were announced and will be the next thing we see coming from Moto. The Moto Z is so thin and they are stylish. I fell in love with the Kate Spade Power Pack that was on demo at Lenovo Tech World. In addition to Moto Mods there will be a variety of accessories for the Moto Z like the InstaShare Projector. It will also be the world’s thinnest premium smartphone with turbo charge.
• The Think Mirror was Fun for me along with the health watch. The mirror will scan your body mass index and then as you use the mirror in different ways it will calculate how many calories you are burning or your skin moisture. It’s pretty cool! I just kept thinking mirror, mirror on the wall… Lol! The Health Smart Watch took my blood pressure and heart rate and then printed out a report and analysis based on my results.
• I think the YAOAT F2 Smart Sneakers were pretty AWESOME! You have the convenience of wireless charging. It will track your steps and give you options to manage your wellness even better. The bottom has smart LED lights which will look great at night. You can also game in the shoes with your movements. It can also calculate calories burned while gaming in motion.
• If you’re a GAMER! Intel virtual reality gamming is going to give you such a great experience. My husband and sons would love it. The Lenovo Y900 is also the ultimate desktop gaming system that you would want to experience. I was able to see a demo of virtual reality gaming up close and personal and it’s surreal. I can’t wait to experience this with my family.
• Lenovo is working with Vivienne Tam (Fashion Designer) on bringing Moto Mods & Moto Z to New York Fashion Week. I’m so excited, I don’t know what to think except, I want to be there! I want a front row seat to where Technology and Fashion connect. This is awesome on so many levels. I can appreciate this as a Life & Style blogger with a passion for fashion and technology.
Bonus: I get to decide whether I want to get the Lenovo Phab 2 Pro or Moto Z! I’ll have it as soon as they’re ready and can’t wait. I think I know which direction I’m headed in. What appeals to you about either phone and which one would you get? You can get more information on all these amazing products and watch the live stream video replay by visiting the Lenovo website.