I recieved this award from Teresha over at Marlie And Me. Thanks Teresha, I feel so special!
This award comes with rules and they are as follows:
Grab the award and post it on your blog with five things that you love to do
and also pass it along to five blogs you’d like to recognize.
Okay, here are my top five things I love to do!
1. I love spending time with my family. I’m always ripping and running so much that I really appreciate when I get to relax and cuddle with my babies, sit around, watch movies and have family time. I also really enjoy one on one time with each of my children. It’s not easy with four children and scheduling is definitely a key factor. I equally love one on one time with hubby when we’ve got a babysitter and we can have a “date night”.
2. I love to have get togethers in my home and host events. I honestly don’t know where that came from but, every chance I get I’m hosting a Dinner Party, Birthday Party, Jewelry Party Ect. I’m planning a jewelry party followed by a lingerie party scheduled for this weekend. I’ve got my guest list, sent out evites and have gotten rsvp’s. Now I’m working on my party menu for the afternoon and cocktails are being debated. To drink, or not to drink… That is the question. Hmmm!
3. Social Networking and blogging have become a great part of my life. I started blogging to kind of journal my journey to mompreneurship and also showcase my business. I used to post about a lot of business resource tips and more business content but, I’ve migrated to more personal content. I wasn’t really getting a lot of interest in the business articles but, being a mom of four children and working full time and running a business gives me a hectic shedule and a lot to talk about. I have my random moments and I also talk about social networking and twitter.
4. I love to shop and support other women in business along with shopping locally and supporting my mom and pop shops in my community. I haven’t completely stopped shopping with nationwide chain stores. I’m working on that. Can’t beat a good bargain… If there’s a sale, I’ll check it out! I’m on a budget always…
5. I love to let my creative juices flow. I can sit at the computer for hours designing templates for greeting cards. I play in photoshop non stop and will try my hand at anything. I don’t limit myself in what I can do. You may start to see my list of services grow as I add to my portfolio. I have a passion for creating greeting cards but, I have been asked to create business logos, business cards, book cover art, CD/ Album covers among other things. The sky is the limit…
I’m passing this award along to:
1. Cheryl over at Moms R The Best
2. Chacoy over at Ma 2 1 Cute Boy
3. Victoria over at A Little Bit of This
4. Shraddha over at The Self Love Project
5.Roodlyne over at Super Mom Place