Do you know what stresses you out? Recognizing what stresses you will help you to deal with the situation by taking steps toward trying to manage and eliminate it from your life.
1. Eat Healthy – Eating healthy nutritious foods can give you a boost in energy when you are feeling stressed out, depressed or emotionally & physically exhausted.
2. Exercise – Moving around will give you a natural boost of energy. Try to exercise for 30 mins. to an hour a few times a week. It can help to reduce stress!
3. Talk to someone you trust so that you are not keeping your emotions all bottled up inside. Vent if you need to! #NoJudgementZone
4. Try to look for the humor in stressful situations, this is easier said than done but it just might lighten the load! Laugh Often!
5. If it’s just so bad that you can’t deal, please get help! If you manage your stress poorly it can play a role and lead to chronic disease.
6. Don’t put too much on your plate especially if you know you can’t handle it. Look at things you can start to eliminate if you can’t commit to them.
7. Just Say No! If you are that “YES” person that will try to please and be there for everyone but yourself. Reconsider what you are doing!
8. Relax & get rest! You need your sleep. If you aren’t well rested it’s hard to function on a day to day basis, especially dealing with stress.
9. Focus on your breathing and try to take deep breaths. Inhale…. Exhale…
(Meditation and Yoga are good practices to help reduce stress)
10. DON’T ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS OKAY! TAKE CHARGE AND DEAL WITH YOUR STRESS WHICH WILL LEAD TO A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE!
What are some things you can add to the list to help deal with or eliminate stress?