I can’t talk enough about how much I LOVE my Moto X Pure Edition Camera. Lately I’ve been taking more photos for sponsored content which I style and edit to look bright, vibrant and overall a GREAT shot! There are many photos that aren’t sponsored on my feed that are less styled but, on the same level as my styled photos. I always take pictures of my food when I’m out and about and they get lots of “Likes” on Instagram. I usually don’t edit my food photos. It’s just a raw image that I post. However, I’m usually in great lighting and my photo comes out looking sharp. I will edit photos of products and myself if necessary. Usually I will play with the brightness of the photo, white balance, sharpen, reduce noise, shadows and contrast. Having a great camera is necessary to achieve these shots. I have a DSLR but, I rarely use it. All my photos are taken with my Moto X Pure Edition 21 Megapixel Camera. Here are some of my favorite camera features on My Moto X Pure Edition.
1. I have a High Dynamic Range (HDR) feature which allows me to achieve great shots. I can keep it on Auto, On or Off. I usually have it on Auto.
2. I can change my focus and exposure manually when taking a photo. I just drag the bracket to set the focus and automatically adjust the exposure.
3. I can manually lighten or darken my photos. I really take advantage of this in low lighting conditions. Sometimes I don’t even need to edit a photo because my lighting is perfect.
4. I’ve started taking more video. My Moto X Pure Edition offers me HD Video 1080p, SloMo 720p and Ultra HD (4K) 2160p. I don’t do much video editing, just transitions and adding text.
5. The front facing camera has a LED flash, so you can take a nice selfie in low lighting conditions. Also a wide angle range so everyone fits in the pic.
6. Best Shot will take multiple photos and then recommend the best one. I like taking multiple shots especially when I’m doing a Fashion photo shoot. It gives you options!
7. The Color Corolated Temperature (CCT) automatically adjusts so your pictures come out looking as natural as possible, bright and not faded and dull looking.
8. The Moto X Pure Edition has a memory card slot so I can choose to save photos to my phone or directly to my SD Card. Everything is set to save on my SD Card.
9. I really like that you can tap anywhere on the screen to take a photo and just hold your finger for multiple shots. It’s just a tad more convenient that having a specific button to press.
10. Twist & Shoot is a short cut that allows you to activate your camera without unlocking your phone by twisting your wrist twice. It you do it two additional times it will switch to the front facing camera.
These features make it possible for me to have the best quality photos taken and it shows in each shot. I also like how sharp my videos come out. In another post I’ll share my favorite photo editing apps on Android. Do you have a great camera phone? What are your favorite features? Visit the Motorola website for more information on the Motorola X Pure Edition and other great models and accessories.